Skip Vaccarello – Chairman of the Board
Skip is a Partner with 1Flourish Capital, a venture firm investing in technology-based start-up companies led by entrepreneurs of character who understand that corporate culture is vital to success. He is the author of the book Finding God in Silicon Valley: Spiritual Journeys in a High-Tech World and the blog www.FindingGodInSiliconValley.com.
In addition, Skip chairs Connect Silicon Valley, a non-profit organization that offers events featuring high profile individuals to encourage conversations about faith and life, and sits on other corporate and non-profit boards, and speaks at various organizations on the topics of leadership and faith.
Skip has over 40 years of experience in leadership positions for Silicon Valley technology companies, including VisiCorp, the provider of the industry’s first spreadsheet, VisiCalc. Most recently, he served as President and CEO of Applied Weather Technology, a global company providing software and services to the maritime industry. His other experience includes CEO of Communications Solutions, Inc., division general manager of 3Com, and co-founder and CEO of The Saratoga Group. He earned an A.B. in economics from Harvard College and an MBA from Boston University. Skip has been married for over 40 years, has two daughters and six grandchildren
Dave Chae – Executive Director
Dave is the Executive Director at Connect Silicon Valley and Chief Executive Advisor at Ai-Blockchain, a global tech company in Hoboken, NJ. A former Lead Pastor (18 years) of several churches and CEO of his own non-profit, Dave is passionate and committed to expanding God’s Kingdom in the Bay Area and beyond.
God used Dave to grow his first church, GrX (2001-2011), from 13 people in his living room in Sunnyvale to 750 people in three years. In addition, God used him to plant five churches in a span of 10 years, raise over 5 million dollars for building projects, build a road in Thailand, and establish an orphanage in Kenya.
Convinced that the gospel changes everything, Dave dreams of the day when the entire Bay Area is transformed for Christ’s sake.
Dave received his master’s in Divinity from Talbot Seminary and did his undergraduate work in American History at Cornell University. He also has a master’s degree in Education from Loyola College in Maryland. Dave has been married to Helen for the past 27 years. They have 3 kids – Daniel, 26, Maddie, 23, and Elizabeth 18.
Dave loves to workout, hang out with friends, read books on catalytic leadership, and eat steak and seafood, especially clams and oysters on the half shell. Lately, he has been playing a lot of bocce ball.
board of directors
- Tom is a Partner with 1Flourish Capital, a venture firm investing in technology-based start-up companies led by entrepreneurs of character who understand that corporate culture is vital to success.
- Cofounded & sold the largest real estate firm in Silicon Valley (top 10 in U.S.) to Berkshire Hathaway
- Tom is a dedicated man of faith with a no-nonsense attitude and authentic approach to both business and life.
- A graduate of CSU Chico, Tom resides in his hometown of Sunnyvale, California with his wife of nearly 30 years, Lynn. They are proud parents of two young men, Tommy & Nick.
- Silicon Valley Fintech and Renewable Energy Entrepreneur
- Specialties: Strategic Partnerships, Full Stack Development, Financial Modeling, Growth Hacking, Award Winning Sales and Marketing Automation
- B.B.A. Magna Cum Laude, Cox School of Business
- CEO of TBC (Transforming Bay Area with Christ)
- 20+ years in leadership experience in sales, service and the healthcare industry.
- Public speaker, both domestically and internationally on leadership and the development of corporate culture
- Change agent, executive coach, keynote speaker, catalyst, entrepreneur & author.
- Co-founder of Silicon Valley charter school, early-stage startup expertise, leading growth initiatives for the Tesla Home Charging program
- Empathetic sales and strategic business development leader
- United States Marine Corps, Georgia Tech, B.S.; UT-Austin, Master’s; Wharton School, MBA
- Silicon Valley CEO; 4X Silicon Valley Entrepreneur
- Business Finance, Software Development, Angel Investor
- Adjunct Bus. Professor, Pepperdine, BA; Stanford, MBA
- Silicon Valley commercial real estate guru overseeing the transaction of many large premier commercial properties
- Partner at Rees Properties Inc., a real estate investment & management company that believes in incorporating biblical principals into its business operations