Engage morning gatherings feature marketplace speakers sharing their authentic faith journey while working in Silicon Valley.
These quarterly breakfast networking events are open to all and intended to showcase inspiring talks and discussions about faith. We hope these gatherings spark new conversations and connections about the integration of faith and life.
Wednesday, January 29, 2020
7:00 am to 9:00 am
Palo Alto Elks Club
4249 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94306
Cost: $20 – $25, includes continental breakfast
Dr. Tom Bradicich
VP and Hewlett Packard Fellow, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
About Dr. Tom Bradicich
Dr. Tom Bradicich is VP, Hewlett Packard Fellow, and Global Head of Edge and IoT CoE & Labs, at Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE). Tom was named in CRN’s Top 100 Executives and Top 25 Disrupters for 2016, 2017, and 2019, is an inductee in the NC State University Alumni Hall of Fame and was elected to the IBM Academy of Technology.
Tom is active in non-profit leadership, and founded the charities Soc (sockrelief.com) and the SIVA Awards (sivaawards.org), helping the homeless, addicted, and children in need, and is the executive sponsor for HPE’s Salvation Army partnership.
At the Connect Silicon Valley Engage event, Tom will discuss his heart for God and how is faith guides him in business and technology leadership.Buy Engage Tickets Today!
Pedro David Espinoza
Entrepreneur, Angel Investor, Ted Talk Speaker & Author
President, Silicon Valley Humane Society & Founder, Mutual Rescue
Founder & Partner, Riverwood Capital
Olatunde “Tunde” Sobomehin
Co-CEO & Lead Servant, StreetCode Academy
Senior Vice President, CBRE
Director of Infrastructure Documentation, Salesforce
Senior Finance Manager, PayPal
Portfolio Manager, 500 Startups, Inc.
Medical Device Engineer & Entrepreneur
- November 9, 2016 — Andrew Laffoon, Co-Founder & CEO of Mixbook
- September 21, 2016 — Robert Valiton, Officer at Atmel Corporation
- May 18, 2016 — Ellen Luttrell, Global Marketing Executive
- February 17, 2016 — Larry Grotte, Co-Founder/President of Rident Park, Inc.
- September 30, 2015 — Ken Churchill, Senior Vice President, Morgan Stanley
- April 15, 2015 — Bobby Evans, VP Assistant GM, SF Giants
- January 21, 2015 — Ryon Paton, Trinitas Partners
- November 5, 2014 — Isaac Sundarajan, Strategy & M&A Executive
- September 17, 2014 — Michael Chang, Entrepreneur (former SVP, HP Autonomy)
- May 7, 2014 — Jerry Shen, Silicon Valley software developer and entrepreneur
- January 22, 2014 — Dave Evans, Co-Founder, Electronics Arts
- November 14, 2013 — Brent Dusing, Founder, Chairman, and CEO, Lightside
- September 18, 2013 — Dr. John Dearborn, Co-founder, Dearborn-Sah Institute for Joint Restoration
- May 1, 2013 — Kevin Compton, Venture Capitalist, Radar Partners and Kleiner Perkins Caufield Byers
- January 30, 2013 — Sanjay Poonen, President and Corporate Officer, Technology Solutions and the Mobile Division at SAP
- September, 2012 — Kirk Hoiberg, Principal, Trinitas Partners
- May 24, 2012 — Michael Yang, Founder, Become, Inc., and Founder/CEO, mySimon.com
- January, 2012 — Milo Medin, Vice President of Access Services, Google; and Founder, @Home Network