Virtual Engage Talk with Kirk Perry
President and CEO of IRI (Information Resource Inc.) & former President of Brand Solutions at Google
October 13, 2021, 7:30 PM PST
Come hear Kirk’s powerful story about how he found God through the tragedy of his six year old daughter, Karly.
While highly accomplished in the data analytics and market research space, Kirk actually grew up in poverty. Barely able to afford a baseball glove, Kirk and his parents survived on welfare and government assistance.
Through the help of people who came into his life, however, he was able to escape poverty as well as a low self-image. Now he serves as President and CEO of IRI. Come hear his story of transformation. FULL BIO. Invite your friends, co-workers, and family.
Kirk Perry is President and CEO of IRI. He joined the Company in May 2021. Perry is a seasoned consumer products and brand strategist with more than 30 years of CPG and technology experience at two of the world’s largest and most respected companies, Procter & Gamble (P&G) and Google. He has a deep understanding of the global consumer marketplace from both the manufacturer and technology-based service provider perspective, with first-hand experience in the U.S. and internationally.
At Google, Perry served as President, Global Client and Agency Solutions and was responsible for driving Google’s global revenue with the world’s largest advertisers and advertising agencies. In this role, he established and led a large team that helped Google’s biggest global partners grow their businesses and shift marketing spend from offline to online. Perry expanded Google’s Brand Solutions’ footprint globally, growing its relationships and revenues with the world’s largest advertisers and agencies.
Before joining Google in 2013, Perry spent 23 years at P&G. His most recent position was President of Global Family Care, where he led growth and innovation at the company’s multi-billion global paper business, which included leading brands such as Bounty, Charmin and Puffs. He also served as Vice President, U.S. Operations and North America Marketing, P&G’s biggest region. In this role, Perry oversaw the North American marketing and sales organizations and was responsible for media spend, customer scale programs, consumer understanding, sales operations and ethnic marketing.
His other positions at P&G included Vice President, North America Baby Care; General Manager, Northeast Asia Baby and Family Care; and Marketing Director, Korean Market Development Organization/Northeast Asia Baby Care – which included two 3-year assignments in Korea and Japan. He has also had brand marketing assignments for P&G’s best-in-class products such as Crest, Metamucil, Pepto Bismol and Nyquil/Dayquil.
Kirk, a former Annual Breakfast speaker (2015) serves on the boards of two well-known, publicly traded companies, e.l.f. Cosmetics, where he is the chair of the executive compensation committee, and The J.M. Smucker Company, where he is a member of the executive compensation committee. He has also been active with many non-profit organizations, including board affiliations with The Ronald McDonald House, The CityLink Foundation, City Team, The United Way Campaign Cabinet, March of Dimes (National and Regional), the University of Cincinnati Foundation and the University of Cincinnati’s Bicentennial Commission.
Perry has also coached youth sports for more than 20 years. He and his wife Jacki have been married for more than 30 years and have four grown children.
Engage gatherings feature marketplace speakers sharing their authentic faith journey while working in Silicon Valley.
These quarterly networking events are open to all and intended to showcase inspiring talks and discussions about faith. We hope these gatherings spark new conversations and connections about the integration of faith and life.
If you have or know someone who has a powerful life transforming testimony about faith and life, please let us know. Submit your suggestions in our Contact form.
Program Manager, Tesla
CEO, Alturas TechNOLOGIES SERVICES
Dr. Tom Bradicich
VP, Hewlett Packard, Global Head of Edge & IoT CoE & Labs
Pedro David Espinoza
Entrepreneur, Angel Investor, Ted Talk Speaker & Author
President, Silicon Valley Humane Society & Founder, Mutual Rescue
Founder & Partner, Riverwood Capital
Olatunde “Tunde” Sobomehin
Co-CEO & Lead Servant, StreetCode Academy
Senior Vice President, CBRE
Director of Infrastructure Documentation, Salesforce
Senior Finance Manager, PayPal
Portfolio Manager, 500 Startups, Inc.
Medical Device Engineer & Entrepreneur
- November 9, 2016 — Andrew Laffoon, Co-Founder & CEO of Mixbook
- September 21, 2016 — Robert Valiton, Officer at Atmel Corporation
- May 18, 2016 — Ellen Luttrell, Global Marketing Executive
- February 17, 2016 — Larry Grotte, Co-Founder/President of Rident Park, Inc.
- September 30, 2015 — Ken Churchill, Senior Vice President, Morgan Stanley
- April 15, 2015 — Bobby Evans, VP Assistant GM, SF Giants
- January 21, 2015 — Ryon Paton, Trinitas Partners
- November 5, 2014 — Isaac Sundarajan, Strategy & M&A Executive
- September 17, 2014 — Michael Chang, Entrepreneur (former SVP, HP Autonomy)
- May 7, 2014 — Jerry Shen, Silicon Valley software developer and entrepreneur
- January 22, 2014 — Dave Evans, Co-Founder, Electronics Arts
- November 14, 2013 — Brent Dusing, Founder, Chairman, and CEO, Lightside
- September 18, 2013 — Dr. John Dearborn, Co-founder, Dearborn-Sah Institute for Joint Restoration
- May 1, 2013 — Kevin Compton, Venture Capitalist, Radar Partners and Kleiner Perkins Caufield Byers
- January 30, 2013 — Sanjay Poonen, President and Corporate Officer, Technology Solutions and the Mobile Division at SAP
- September, 2012 — Kirk Hoiberg, Principal, Trinitas Partners
- May 24, 2012 — Michael Yang, Founder, Become, Inc., and Founder/CEO, mySimon.com
- January, 2012 — Milo Medin, Vice President of Access Services, Google; and Founder, @Home Network