Engage morning gatherings feature marketplace speakers sharing their authentic faith journey while working in Silicon Valley.
These quarterly breakfast networking events are open to all and intended to showcase inspiring talks and discussions about faith. We hope these gatherings spark new conversations and connections about the integration of faith and life.
Upcoming Engage Breakfast
*Tuesday, May 7th
7:00 am to 8:30 am
Palo Alto Elks Club, Palo Alto
*This gathering is not on a Wednesday due to facility scheduling.Buy Tickets
Christy serves as the Employer Brand Manager for North America at Facebook. Originally from Iowa, she was educated in Nebraska and worked for Dropbox in Austin, Texas, before landing here in the Silicon Valley with Facebook. She co-leads the Christians@Facebook group and the Interfaith@Facebook employee resource group. Her passion is to encourage young millennials to fully realize and live out their faith at work. She will share her testimony of her own personal transformation from a diligent agnostic to a dynamic believer in the technology marketplace.
President, Silicon Valley Humane Society & Founder, Mutual Rescue
Founder & Partner, Riverwood Capital
Olatunde “Tunde” Sobomehin
Co-CEO & Lead Servant, StreetCode Academy
Senior Vice President, CBRE
Director of Infrastructure Documentation, Salesforce
Senior Finance Manager, PayPal
Portfolio Manager, 500 Startups, Inc.
Medical Device Engineer & Entrepreneur
- November 9, 2016 — Andrew Laffoon, Co-Founder & CEO of Mixbook
- September 21, 2016 — Robert Valiton, Officer at Atmel Corporation
- May 18, 2016 — Ellen Luttrell, Global Marketing Executive
- February 17, 2016 — Larry Grotte, Co-Founder/President of Rident Park, Inc.
- September 30, 2015 — Ken Churchill, Senior Vice President, Morgan Stanley
- April 15, 2015 — Bobby Evans, VP Assistant GM, SF Giants
- January 21, 2015 — Ryon Paton, Trinitas Partners
- November 5, 2014 — Isaac Sundarajan, Strategy & M&A Executive
- September 17, 2014 — Michael Chang, Entrepreneur (former SVP, HP Autonomy)
- May 7, 2014 — Jerry Shen, Silicon Valley software developer and entrepreneur
- January 22, 2014 — Dave Evans, Co-Founder, Electronics Arts
- November 14, 2013 — Brent Dusing, Founder, Chairman, and CEO, Lightside
- September 18, 2013 — Dr. John Dearborn, Co-founder, Dearborn-Sah Institute for Joint Restoration
- May 1, 2013 — Kevin Compton, Venture Capitalist, Radar Partners and Kleiner Perkins Caufield Byers
- January 30, 2013 — Sanjay Poonen, President and Corporate Officer, Technology Solutions and the Mobile Division at SAP
- September, 2012 — Kirk Hoiberg, Principal, Trinitas Partners
- May 24, 2012 — Michael Yang, Founder, Become, Inc., and Founder/CEO, mySimon.com
- January, 2012 — Milo Medin, Vice President of Access Services, Google; and Founder, @Home Network